Friday, May 25, 2007

Today I feel like a badass!!

I weighed myself for the first time since March (don't know the date, I guess!) and I've lost 14 pounds since then!!! That's so awesome and I'm really excited! So see, that's actual intentional weight loss!

And oh yes. I started my laundry (which there's a lot of) and I'm gonna go paint doors for my parent's flip as soon as I'm done with this post. I wrote myself a to do and to get list for the next week or so, and I feel excited for what's coming up in my life!

School is finally finally over. I feel like I can do it. Like I can be successful and I'm capable of getting a job I like and being good at it and getting enough money to move out...well, I don't know about by fall because Mom and Dad didn't think it was a reasonible expectation, but SOON!

Tonight, if I finish all my laundry, I'm going to do my first real art in a long time. I'm really happy. There's a lot to do, but I CAN DO IT! I don't have to be stuck in a rut, I can do something about it...and I am! YAY!

- Maddie

No comments: