Monday, November 6, 2006

INTERNET LOVE GODDESS

SO, today I wanted to work on a paper. It NEVER happened. Not even a little bit. But this doesn't bother me to terribly...I have over 10 hours to work on it tomorrow/today! It's only 3-4pgs.

But anyway, I ran across this:

http://www.projectkooky.com/erika/

And I'm afraid I'm a little infatuated with her. Like, she's a comic artist. Wow. And she's in love with her art, like I am. I love her style, SO much, but she's got a hold of textures, color and shading like I don't yet....oh there's so much I could LEARN from her there! She's older than me (either 23 or 25? I'm not sure) and I know she's out of college. But she's living in my FUCKING TOWN. I mean, no way? People as awesome as this should be living in bum-fuck-nowhere, not at HOME, right?!

So how creepy would it be to email her and be like, want to hang out I read all about you on your webpage? Yes, the answer is very creepy. And she has a livejournal which I don't do anymore. NO devart. NO facebook. Myspace is creeeepy. SO, she may remain someone for me to quitely desire, but not in a creepy way.

AND she's totally cute. Did I mention she's totally cute? I can read what I wrote before and see I haven't, but still, she's so totaly really cute. And unavailable. But available for a bender? Hm. She could teach me the ways of P-Town, being the suburbanite that I am.

And she used the phrase "if wishes were fishes" in one of her pieces. I have a special affinity to that phrase. And she keeps her hair real short and she is only really occasionally atracted to guys but more usually women (just like me!) and she doesn't always have an easy time getting up, and she's hairy! Seriously, like God was sitting up in heaven after the platypus and was like "let's make someone who is enough like Maddie to intruige her and hook her, but let's make the Other more experienced and a few steps ahead. That'll be infuriatingly wonderful!" And so they did.

I was totally going to email her gmail, but thought better of it. Let's give it at least a week. What if I stumble on something of her's that's like "and oh, Catholics? Yeah. HATE THEM ALL." or like "but pet fish, ew." because that could be difficult, me being me.

I'm not imagining babies or anything. But OH! She's so great.

And now I TOTALLY want to rock out on art for a while, but it's late and I should go to bed.

OH grumble.

fin

No comments: