Saturday, October 21, 2006

Beginning of a very good day

I love how things end up balancing out over time.

Last night I had a wonderful night chilling with CT, watching movies and cuddling on my bed (and in my bed) in my room at grandmas. It was a truely lovely time, AND I finished my journal entry for Kaster ontime, and sent it to him. I'm doing alright there.

Today we woke eachother up at 10 (I had woken up at 9:30...my room a was cold and I was coughing I guess!) and we went to Kay's Kitchen for a hearty breakfast - her a really tasty chicken sandwich and me an omlette with hashbrowns. I rediscovered the Carpenters on my way to there and back, and it gives me an unspeakible joy.

I need to send mom and dad my dates so that they can plan my plane now, and they can still buy reasonably affordible tickets.

Today I homework until my eyeballs fall out. I'm gonna ROCK this. On monday my CD mod class starts, and I'm excited about that too!

In a cheery, I'm trying to turn things around and appear to be succeeding mood! Yay!

(fin)

No comments: